Walking through the lanes of serendipity,
    Stuck in between the agony of love and life, 
    And just like that passenger on a train,
    whose destination is a place but not the train.
    Who could come rest his shoulder on the windows wondering about the planes
    I chose myself.

    Stuck in between,
    The days where I can live,
    Or the nights where I can dream,
    And yes, I found those sunsets,
    Where I wrote those letters.
    Which rests on my desk.
    Untouched for months, gazing at me, requesting me to send them.
    I chose sunsets.

    Stuck in between,
    The mountains that were my strength,
    Or the oceans which made my serenity.
    I chose valleys.
    Now thinking of the conjectures,
    Somewhere down the lane proved untrue.💜💜💜                                 
                                                                                                                           -खुशबू 



Comments

Post a Comment